Skicentrum Heemskerk │ Travel conditions - Ski Center Heemskerk
- If desired, you must take out travel and/or cancellation insurance yourself!
- If canceled within a month before the departure date, the entire travel sum will always be charged by Skicentrum Heemskerk.
- In the event of cancellation between the book date and one month before the departure date, the ski passes will be deducted from the total invoice. The remainder will have to be paid.
- All trips from Skicentrum Heemskerk have a minimum number of registrations of 15 people.
- With less than 15 registrations, the trip will not take place and Skicentrum Heemskerk will not travel to the travel destination to provide ski lessons/training on site.
- The booked accommodation and lift pass will be made available. There will also be a refund of tuition fees.
- The organization cannot be held liable for anything and obvious (typing) errors by Skicentrum Heemskerk on this site or on this form are not binding and can still be changed.
- When sending the registration form on this site, reservation is final and you agree to our travel conditions.