Corona virus COVID-19
At Skicentrum Heemskerk we work according to the guidelines of the National Government and RIVM.This page is updated regularly. Check it every now and then for the latest state of affairs.
We are happy to welcome you again in our cozy bar area, in the shop and on the ski slope. In connection with Coronavirus COVID-19, we have had to draw up some rules of conduct. That should of course not affect the anticipation of winter sports. Let's live the rules together to avoid uncomfortable and unsafe situations.
- Lines have been placed at a number of places in the company with the aim of preventing congestion and inconveniences within one and a half meters.
- When you enter the building, the shop and the ski slope, there are stations to clean your hands. Before you start the lesson or enter the store, you should use it.
- The hostess or host at the desk asks you a few questions regarding your health when you enter. If everything is in order, we refer you to the ski slope or to the store.
- Come to us alone as much as possible. Of course we understand that very small children are an exception.
- Our instructors, staff at the counter and in the store are all trained to guide you as safely and efficiently as possible. Therefore, listen carefully to the instructions of our staff.
- Changing rooms and toilets are unfortunately closed for the time being. We understand that this can be inconvenient but hope for your understanding.
- You will be warmly received by our instructors, but we will leave out the usual hand. We will leave it with greetings for now.
- If you use ski boots from us, you should first clean your hands with the appropriate means.
- Wearing a helmet is still strongly recommended. If you wear one of ours, use a hairnet and clean your hands beforehand.
- The skis are taken by the instructors and placed on the mat. He or she takes care of the adjustment and clears it up again. After the lesson, the teacher will dry it and put it back in the position, so you don't have to do this yourself!
- In between, in the 10 minute rest, you can of course use your seat at the court or in the bar. You choose a permanent place for this.
- If you want to order a drink, we ask you to do this from the places indicated. This way we keep the walkways free as much as possible.
- If you have any questions about the lesson planning, take your place in the space indicated above.
- The space is actively ventilated by several open windows and doors and a mechanical ventilation system that uses fresh outside air.